Friday, September 25, 2009

Blogger Blues

Being this new word...,Blogger, has definately had it's ups and downs. Posting my feelings and inner thoughts is wonderful. Not being able to post pictures/videos/etc. I think has hindered my process. I think I get this feeling of lonliness everytime I visit my blog. No new followers, no visits that I can tell of. Is the world not interested in what I have to say? Do I not have enough to say? I don't know. And in the process of me not knowing, I am discouraged to continue. However, even if this blog is meant for my eyes only, I am grateful to have the opportunity for myself. If my eyes are the only ones to scan the words that have become so familiar that I coud recite them without directly looking at the screen...so be it. I'm not afraid of being critisized by others. I'm only afraid of failure. Failure to be true to myself, even when it hurts, even with there is not one person in the audience to give encouragement. Oh well....It continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment