Monday, September 28, 2009

Today's Journey

Our journey begins before we even wake up in the morning....Did you know that?! We have already been destined to move, work, play, whatever God wants you to do...Today, my journey sent me on a quest for a computer part, being blessed with a job interview, being mommy in between the time, and choir practice.

I must say that I love choir practice. It's like when you wake up on Christmas morning and you're just so excited with a little curiousity that you're shaking in your bones....I must say, today, after a wonderful interview, I was exceedningly excited!!!

Our choir director was already having the choir sing to its fullest before I walked in the door...Just by reaching the doorstep, you knew you were in for a treat. We sing hard, we sing loud, we sing soft, but most importantly, we have woven together a knit family of friends that come to minister God's word.

As I state in my all about me area, I'm not where I should be at all within my own faith. But it's groups like this that lift me up to where I need to be. They remind me why I should always fight the battle of right and wrong. Because there are souls out there watching, and determining if they should hop on our train...Yet, if I show that its not worth the effort, they may miss a blessing. And in turn, I miss my own through being someone else's blessing. It brings my spirit such awe, that a unworthy sinner like me could have such an effect!

In November of this year, Elder Powell & Powerful Praise will be celebrating our anniversary!!! In 2010 we're adding ministry to our name, so we thus will be called Elder Powell & the Powerful Praise Ministry. We will be singing at more churches, spreading the gospel. If you live in the North Carolina region, I challenge you to set an appointment. You won't be disappointed. Just email me and I'll deliver your request to the right person.

As always Much love and hugs!!!
NaturalnSassy

No comments:

Post a Comment